Thank you for visiting the SingALingo web site (the Site). By accessing the Site, you accept these terms and conditions without limitation.
1. Without limiting any of the foregoing, the content of the Site is provided “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. You agree that you will hold harmless and indemnify SingALingo, Inc. and its agencies and officers from and against any damages based on your use of content of this Site.
When you follow a link to one of these sites neither SingALingo, nor any agency, officer, or employee of SingALingo warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published by these external sites, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from these systems, and can not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of their information. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from these systems does so at his or her own risk.
If you browse or download information during your visit to this web site, we collect and store only the standard data collected by all web server software. That information is:
1. The Internet Protocol (IP) address used for your connection (but not your e-mail address). The IP address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet IP to respond to your browser request. Example: 18.104.22.168;
2. The domain name assigned to your IP Address (if there is one). Example: somename.com;
3. The type of browser and operating system you used. Example: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows NT; IE4WDUS-1998101501);
4. The date and time you visited this site;
5. The web pages or services you accessed at this site; and
6. The web site you visited prior to coming to this web site. (Note: this is included so that summary analysis can be done on how visitors get to our site, i.e., from a search engine, from a link on another site, etc.)
We do not track individual user navigation choices unless you have shared your personal, identifiable information with us (through filling out a form and opting-in to any marketing or information sharing program or initiative that we may offer).
We do, however, summarize the information listed above to determine:
• What organizations are our most frequent users to better target our content for the audience.
• What browsers are being used on our site to determine what techniques we should use to develop pages that will work with different browsers.
• How often our pages are being visited.
• The traffic from organization names such as search engines that direct people to the site.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this site may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. If security monitoring reveals evidence of possible abuse or criminal activity, system personnel may provide the results of such monitoring to appropriate officials. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the state law and federal statutes including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996.
Personal Information and Nondisclosure
“Personal information” is information about a person that is readily identifiable to that individual, such as an individual’s name, address and telephone number. Such personal information may be exempt from disclosure if disclosure would constitute an unreasonable invasion of privacy under the circumstances. A domain name or Internet Protocol (IP) address is not considered personal information.
SingALingo, Inc. and its directors, officers, employees and agents, or any of them (hereinafter collectively “SingALingo”) shall not be liable in contract, negligence or otherwise any person in respect of any information or advice expressly or impliedly given in this website, or in respect of any inaccuracy herein or omission herefrom or in respect of any act or omission which has caused or contributed to this website being published with the information or advice it contains. SingALingo makes no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information, graphics and other material published on this site. All such information, graphics and materials are provided WITH ALL FAULTS on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis, and SingALingo expressly disclaims all warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of their use remains with the recipient. In no event shall SingALingo be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, or loss of business information) in any way arising from the use of this website, even if SingALingo has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Disclaimer: While SingALingo uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site, SingALingo makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. SingALingo assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content on this site.
This Web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. SingALingo may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
By accessing this website and the information contained therein, you agree with SingALingo that any claim you may have against SingALingo in contract, tort or otherwise in respect of any information or advice expressly or impliedly given on this website, or in respect of any inaccuracy herein or omission herefrom, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, U.S.A., without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. SingALingo encourages the use of HYPERLINKS to its Internet Site upon agreement to the following Terms and Conditions:
• Although SingALingo makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the SingALingo Internet Site represents complete, current and accurate information, SingALingo makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information;
• SingALingo, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees shall not be liable for any technical inaccuracies, transmission errors, typographical errors, or any other errors or omissions in the content of the SingALingo Internet Site;
• The contents of the SingALingo Internet site are the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by SingALingo. Except for the permission herein granted, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring on the user in any manner any license, title or ownership of or interest in any intellectual property right of SingALingo;
• SingALingo prohibits the modification of or tampering with any information contained on the SingALingo Internet Site without the written permission of SingALingo;
• SingALingo may change or update the information posted on the SingALingo Internet site at any time without notice;
• SingALingo may improve, update or otherwise change the products and designs described on the SingALingo Internet Site at any time without notice;
• SingALingo, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information contained in the documents, graphics, and other materials published on the SingALingo Internet site;
• SingALingo publishes all documents, graphics, and other materials on its Internet site “as is” without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied, expressed or statutory warranties;
• SingALingo prohibits the use of the SingALingo logo directly on or closely associated with products or services in such a way as to imply that the products themselves are certified, authorized, recommended or in any way endorsed by SingALingo;
• SingALingo reserves the right to prohibit the use of logos which are unacceptable to SingALingo in close proximity or association with the SingALingo logo; and
• SingALingo, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees are in no way liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, loss of business information or business interruption in any way resulting from the use of the SingALingo Internet Site.